Thursday, August 28

Transitional.














Among all the other craziness this summer, we found the time to slowly continue on our remodel. And I mean slowly! Half of one bathroom is complete! Getting to see somewhat of a finishing product really starts to make me excited and a bit more anxious! (pictures coming soon!) I love our house, even with its 70's vibe and empty rooms. It is still so unique and has so much personality! I really can't wait to start decorating! Such a fun way to express your inner creativity! The style we are going for lies somewhere in between modern and traditional called "transitional." I find inspiration all around me and try to think outside the box! I love the idea of your major pieces being timeless neutrals and then adding pops of color or patterns in a throw or chair! We really need to hurry up and finish our remodel! Im so ready to decorate! :)
   
             

 XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment