Tuesday, November 19

Just a few things and a few recipes.

Two links that I found today that I love: 


Enjoy!


Tomorrow I am planning on posting an updated photo of my beach body in the works!

On a much more tasty note. I absolutely have to share the yummiest recipe ever! Last night we made tomato basil soup with grilled cheese sandwiches and baked sweet potato fries!
ummm... Yum!!
I've totally made tomato soup before and its always "okay." Well I want great!! So yesterday I found the "great" recipe and thought we'd try it. Well Im glad we did!!  My favorite thing about this particular recipe is that it calls for only fresh items! Nothings canned. (accept the chicken broth) And its yummy!




Heres what I did for two people and we had left overs!

Tomato soup:
Puree in Vitamix or blender:
3 Large tomatos cored
1 normal sized red pepper 
1/2 sweet onion 
1/2 a carrot 
1/2 celery stalk
1/2 can of reduced sodium chicken broth 
2 tablespoons whipping cream
1 1/2 tablespoons honey 
1/2 teaspoon basil 
1/4 teaspoon pepper and salt


Once its blended into a liquid, warm up on stove with the lid and let it simmer for a little bit.

Yes I added a few things! But it only made it better!
This is just a really healthy and tasty meal! and I love that!

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches:
 sour dough bread with american cheese
grill on panini maker
(I only had a half)

Sweet Potato Fries:
3 sweet potato's pealed and cut into fry shapes
2 tablespoons olive oil (coconut oil)
1/2 teaspoon salt 
1/2 teaspoon pepper 
1/2 teaspoon garlic 
1 tablespoon corstartch

preheat the oven to 450. Put everything in a baggie shake it up until potato's are coated. poor onto a cooking sheet and bake for 35 to 40 min

So much yummy and healthy in one meal!!!
ENJOY! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment