Friday, January 30

N E W


I couldn't have been more excited for 2015 and a fresh new start with my career! My first day at my new salon was the second week in january, so literally a new fresh start to my new year! I am so excited about my new salon! I absolutely love it! I feel like my passion for hairstyling has been completely revived! I am beyond in love with my new work space and the addicting energy my beautiful new team of stylist bring to the salon everyday! Everyone should have a taste of how great Meraki can make you feel and look!
Visit Meraki House website for more information. To book an appointment with me visit http://merakihousesalon.com/kylie  I love new face's and fresh hair to work on! 

M E R A K I  H O U S E  S A L O N

meraki
  1. {verb.}  to do something with soul, creativity, or love; to put something of yourself into your work.




For booking and pricing: 
call or text 
801-859-3831

XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment