Friday, March 20

On my Radar.

Master Bedroom.... 


I am currently decoration our master bedroom. I haven't "redone" my own bedroom since I was in high school, so it's been really fun! I have found it hard to find items I like, with a price tag I like, at the store's we have located in Salt Lake. So I have been ordered some furniture online. It is totally scary and I just hope the item looks as nice in person as it does on the screen! I just make sure to read every. single. detail. on whether the item is returnable, how to do the return, and if I will have to pay shipping back! No one want to lose sixty buck on shipping!  
So far I have ordered two of the Rhoe night stand from One Kings Lane, and I like them a lot! One showed up broken, which although that was totally annoying, One Kings Lane was very helpful and made it extremely easy to get a new one! They weren't to expensive, which kind of shows, but it's still a good piece! Recently I ordered the Stella velvet bench from Over Stock, and i'm still waiting for it to show up! Im excited and nervous! I really hope I love it! 
Once i'm done putting our room together I'll post a picture with some details on my experience with online furniture shopping! Stay tuned! 
XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment