Friday, March 14

Puppy Love.

We have been so busy the last couple weeks! Closing on our house, moving, getting situated and now getting a brand new puppy! I feel like I haven't even had a minute to think about blogging! And my half marathon is this weekend too, which has only added to the craziness. I haven't even ran more than five miles in the last two weeks! Hopefully I will still do ok! The plan when we get back from our weekend getaway is to get our lives back on track and my blog back on track as well! 
Anyway, I want to introduce our adorable new little addition. Her name is Locks. She is a miniature goldendoodle, bread from a miniature goldendoodle and a miniature poodle. So she's not a pure bread goldendoodle because she's only one quarter golden retriever and three quarters miniature poodle. But because her mom and dad were both miniature she will only get to be around twelve pounds. She's lots of fun and we really love her! 



No comments :

Post a Comment