Saturday, March 22

Something new. Window Wants.

Anytime I have any kind of event or trip coming up, I cant help but want to shop! Can you really blame me for wanting to feel cute on vacation? I don't think so! In April my husbands work is sending him to a training in San Francisco for a week. And, duh, of course Im going! It's not always easy to go on vacation with his schedule, so any chance we get, we go. Since Chase will be in class during the day we have decided to invite my Grandma G to tag along. I will need someone to hang out with during the day so why not my ninety year old grandma! Yes, ninety, going on fifty. She's still going like a champ! She absolutely an amazing women and I look up to her in so many ways. In the last couple years its become very important to me to take advantage of the people in my life that I love while they are still around. Aka the reason we decided to invite her! It will be a fun adventure and great memories will be made! So I'm excited! 

Anyway, Back to shopping, since thats what this post is really about! The purpose of my blog is to share and document the things from my life that I love! A major part of my life is focused on personal style. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone since fashion goes hand in hand with hair styling. At first I was afraid to bring this up and thought it would be to cliche! But this is my blog and this is what I want to share! Now since I don't have hundreds of dollars left over every month to spend on anything and everything I want, I have become accustom to window shopping! Like any other girl I love to shop! And just because Im not made of money and able to buy everything, doesn't mean I can't dream right? 
Since I do so much window shopping online, I would like to share the items I have found and love in my own personal style post. Which is where Window Wants come in! So here we are my first official post of Window Wants! Enjoy. 

Window Wants
  1. looking at ones wants and desires (via the internet) without the intention of making a purchase.

     





 


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.

I love the fashion right now, all the fun sleeve's and long pencil skirts. Im looking forward to bright colors and intense pattern's for summer. Oh boy, I am so ready for skirts, sandals, and summer! Hurry up summer, hurry up!!


XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment