Sunday, April 27

Trip to San Fran

After not posting much in the last couple weeks I realized how much I like to blog! I enjoy getting my thoughts out. Being married to an engineer can sometimes lead to a lack of conversation. He tends to think more then speak so usually I talk and he listens, here and there he throws in a "ya" or "uhhuh." Mostly just to humor me I think. At times this is nice but then sometimes it starts to feel very lonely. Thank goodness for our puppy Locks, she's good company. So my conclusion is, since my husband doesn't want to hear about "window wants" or why I used sugar instead of salt, I will blog! Because blogging helps me get things of my mind.

Here's some photos from our San Francisco Trip. So fun, But I missed our puppy so so much!
           

No comments :

Post a Comment