Monday, October 21

VACA.

Chase and I choose to do a small, inexpensive, travel free, stress free honeymoon! So, because we did that we promised each other we would do something more extravagant in a year! 
We happened to stumble upon an amazing trip opportunity that will be extremely affordable! Although its going to happen much sooner than we expected were going to do it! And I couldn't be more excited! 
So this of course means its time to get bikini ready for the holidays?? Oh boy this is going to be tough! 

Heres todays work out:

  1.  High knees in place- 75 
  2.  Jumping Jacks- 50 
  3.  Squats- 20
  4.  Squat Jumps- 10 
  5.  Alternating lunges- 15 each leg 
  6.  Upper and Lower Sit Ups- 15 
  7.  Burpees- 15 
  8.  Push- Ups- 20 
  9.  Mountain Climbers- 30 
  10.  Crunches- 50 
  11.  Plank Hold- 60 seconds 
Repeat 3x

Yes I work out in my living room, or I run outside! I don't ever use weights or go to a gym! I hate gyms! 
This is how I look right now. I have been very sporadic with my diet and workouts lately! The plan to get into shape before our trip is to be consistent with workouts, and eating! No sugar or breads! Time to trim and tone! I want to keep a photo diary, So here we go! 


No comments :

Post a Comment