Thursday, October 31

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone! 
I'm being super lame and not dressing up this year! Oh well!
So this morning I got up before work and went for a run (okay I didn't have to be to work till 11.. But still!!) andddd I must say I'm extremely grateful for my lululemon winter workout pants! Honestly I felt rediculous spending one hundred dollars on workout pants but this morning they paid off! This is going to become a problem! I can feel it! I already know I want a matching winter workout top, hoody, gloves, socks, and ear warmer! Of course I can justify all these thing cause it's cold outside! Haha my poor husband!
Anyway I've been enjoying my runs, it's helping me get to know the neighborhood better! And I must say I'm falling in love! It's so adorable! 
I don't know if any of you have ever heard of the app "Mapmyrun" but it's awesome and you all should download it! This app keeps track of all the runs you've ever done! It tells you every time you reach a mile marker! You can share your routes and look at other routes people have done! I love it! It makes me feel more accomplished knowing how far I've run! 


No comments :

Post a Comment