Thursday, May 29

Sandal Season.

Shoe's are definitely one of my weaknesses!! If I had all the money in the world, I would definitely need one big shoe closet! I LOVE shoes! And this year I love the sandals!!
My bestie and I went to the Nordstrom half yearly sale yesterday and we couldn't get out of the shoe department. The sandals are incredible this season! I got myself a fun new pair, but let me tell you it was hard to decide which pair I needed the most. I love how the designers have recreated ankle boots into a more summery look with an open heal or peaking toe, And I love all the straps and chunky heals! I'm seriously obsessed! 

Window Wants
  1. looking at ones wants and desires (via the internet) without the intention of making a purchase.

  • Summer Sandals

1. 2. 3.
4. 5. 6.
7. 8. 9.

Enjoy! 
XOXO 

No comments :

Post a Comment